RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Items sold on our website may be returned for refund within 30 days of the date of receipt. The item or items must be obviously new, unused, and in its original packaging if there was any.
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased through SkinRenuit.com, please follow the steps below:
- Print your original confirmation email with the Purchase ID and place it inside the return package.
- Contact SkinRenuit.com at info@SkinRenuit.com indicating whether you would like to return or exchange your item and tracking information for the package.
- Use UPS, DHL, or FEDEX with insurance and a tracking number. International customers please email us or call for an exchange shipping quote.
Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival and all exchanges will be shipped via standard ground shipping. Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 business days from the time the exchange is received. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. An email will be sent to confirm receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
SkinRenuit MedSpa has a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment, please contact us 24 hours prior to your scheduled service at 858-487-3742 or email us at info@Skinrenuit.com. If less than 24 hours notice is given, or you no-show for your appointment a fee of $25 will be charged to your credit card.
Your order will be shipped by FedEx from our San Diego, CA office within 2 business days. Shipping and processing costs are based on a flat fee, unless otherwise indicated. Any orders made after 3PM PST will be processed the next business day.
SkinRenuit MedSpa offers Three Day, Standard, and Overnight Shipping. For details about shipping time-frame, see the FedEx Service Info web page at: http://www.fedex.com/us/services/us/.
SkinRenuit MedSpa will ship to domestic and international addresses. In some cases orders for shipment to P.O boxes may take longer to be approved. Since FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, these orders will be delivered via another method such as U.S.P.S.
To track your shipments refer to your shipment confirmation email for tracking numbers and tracking web pages.
OUT OF STOCK
We stock a high level of inventory to ensure rapid delivery, but on occasion, we may be temporarily out of stock on a product that is in high demand. In those circumstances, we will not hold your order to wait for an out of stock item, and you may receive your order in two shipments.
IF YOU RECEIVE THE WRONG ITEM
While we have a thorough process in place for shipping orders, if we make an error with your order, please do not open the product and notify us right away (within 7 days of receiving your shipment). We will make arrangements to promptly send you a replacement and will provide the shipping to return the wrong item.
DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
If your shipment was damaged in transit, contact info@SkinRenuit.com and we will gladly send you a replacement. Any product(s) returned must follow our Exchange / Return policy.
SkinRenuit MedSpa offers the expertise of Dr. Ha, nurse practitioners and experienced medical estheticians in a spa-like setting. Our medical spa offers the area’s most effective medical skin treatments. Whether you are concerned about fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentation, acne, scarring or other conditions, we will design a treatment that rejuvenates and revitalizes your skin while preventing future damage. At SkinRenuit MedSpa, we understand skincare and are committed to making you look and feel beautiful.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the SkinRenuit MedSpa website, we collect your IP address and standard logging information such as your browser type and the pages you access on our website.
If you make a purchase, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information – the credit card numbers you use to pay for products.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
When you access our website, we may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer. We send a “session cookie” to your computer when you access our products section. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your information and to remember your cart information. These cookies will typically expire in 30 days.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your
- communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, provide joint services and for other business purposes. However, these corporate affiliates will not use this information to send marketing communications to you.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (bill collection, technology services, shipping companies). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions that offer merchant gateway solutions, such as PayPal, to process your purchase transactions.
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
SkinRenuit MedSpa will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can restrict SkinRenuit MedSpa from sharing your personal information
Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
Send an email to info@SkinRenuit.com clearly outlining what personal information you would like to restrict.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by email (info@SkinRenuit.com) or by writing to us at SkinRenuit MedSpa, Attn: Gateway Medical Center – Second Floor – 15725 Pomerado Rd Ste 212 Poway, CA 92064-6020.
Copyright © 2014 SkinRenuit MedSpa. All rights reserved.